What's new in Music Collaboration

There has never been a time when music collaboration has been so easy. In the privacy of your own home. You don't have to lug your gear anywhere. I wish we always had this.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sad News-disabled list grows

Hi Everyone,

We have had 16 Music Collaboration sites go disabled status. I'll go out on a limb here and suggest that many of these Domain Names are probably available. So if you want/need one, check the whois for the domain name and contact them.

I'm a bit of a Domainer so if anyone wants me to be an Agent to acquire one Please email me.

I did an www.estibot.com appraisal on the following and consider them good candidates for a Music Collaboration site. They are as follows:

tonos.com
home-recording-studio.com
artistcollaboration.com-Listed forsale@ $400.00 OBO
jamnow.com
myvirtualband.com
spicemusic.com
Cyberjammin.com
96decibels.com
seekerfinder.com
rifftrader.com
loopwise.com
simplexmax.com

Again the status of any of these Domain Names would have to be investigated, I only suggest that may be available and that they are good candidates for the right person at the right price.

Jeff

No comments: